Best Hospital For Normal Delivery in Gurgaon
Pregnancy is a life-changing aspect of every couple’s lives. Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited provides several services like childbirth, infertility treatment, pregnancy monitoring, and many more. The expert obstetricians and gynecologists monitor the patient's health from the start till childbirth. Childbirth is a treatment that every couple tries to do most excellently and safely. Neelkanth offers smooth, safe, and successful childbirth by normal delivery that is safe for mother and child.
Delivery of the baby can either take place by normal or by cesarean deliveries. Normal delivery is a natural process of giving birth to the child through the birth canal or vagina. It is less infectious and leads to having a healthy baby. The process is not so difficult if one does not have any medical complications. It is the most common type of birth process. Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, the best Maternity Hospitals in Gurgaon, provides Hi-tech Labour Room to their patients for convenient labor and delivery.
The rooms are well equipped with electronically operated beds, fetal heart monitoring machines, pulse oximeter, and neonatal resuscitation facility.
High-risk pregnancies are also excellently managed, and faculties for cesarean delivery are also available.
Phases of Normal Delivery
Normal delivery has three phases:
The first stage (labor and thinning of cervix)-
It is the first stage of labor. It begins when one starts to experience regular contractions that help the cervix dilate and stretch wider to deliver the baby. It is the longest stage and lasts up to 13 hours for the first delivery and about 7-8 hours for subsequent deliveries.
It has three sub-stages-
- Latent stage
- Early labor
- Active labor
Latent stage- This phase lasts for six to ten hours for the first time delivery, and the cervix dilates up to 4 cm.
Early labor– During this phase, a woman experiences mild and irregular contractions. The contractions occur at the time interval of 3-5 minutes.
- As the contractions begin, the vagina slightly opens, which causes the discharge of pink, clear mucus.
- The early labor contractions are unpredictable, but they can last from a few hours to days for the first mom but are shorter for the subsequent deliveries.
Active labor- In this phase, the cervix dilates for about 6-10 cm.
- The contractions are strong and regular.
- You might experience cramps in your leg and might feel nausea.
- The labor can last up to four to eight hours or can be more.
- The cervix is dilated approximately one centimeter per hour.
What to do during active labor?
- Try to breathe and relax for coping discomfort.
The last phase of active labor is the transition phase.
- It is a very painful phase.
- The contractions can last up to 60-90 seconds.
- You might experience pressure in the lower back and rectum.
- The transition phase lasts for 15 to 60 minutes.
The second stage (birth of the baby) -
When the complete dilation of the cervix occurs, it means that the baby is about to take birth.
- The contractions become intense, which allows the baby’s head first to move through the birth canal.
- This stage causes fatigue to the mother because it requires the push after every contraction.
- The mother also experiences extreme pain around the vaginal opening as the baby pushes it to make its way out.
- An incision (episiotomy) is made at the vagina to open it wider to deliver the baby.
- The baby's birth can take a few minutes or hours and can be longer for the women having their first child.
The third stage (delivery of the placenta)- This is the final stage of the labor and is called the afterbirth.
- In this stage, the placenta is delivered.
- The placenta is delivered after 5 to 30 minutes of the baby’s birth.
- The placenta is delivered manually by gently massaging the lower abdomen.
The expert doctors make sure you are comfortable during the delivery process.
Signs and symptoms of normal delivery
The signs and symptoms of normal delivery are different from women to women. These signs start showing from a few weeks before the due date. Some of the signs are as follows-
- Joints are loosened.
- Frequent urination or urge to urinate.
- False contractions.
- The stool might get watery.
- Vaginal discharge increases and thickens.
- Frequent and stronger contractions.
- Mucus starts to appear in the urine.
- Water breaking or amniotic sac ruptures.
- Uneasiness and experience of intense pain.
- Pain is experienced in the lower back and continues to the abdomen and leg.
Benefits of Normal Delivery
The normal delivery has several benefits over the C-section. Some of the benefits are-
- It is healthy for both mother and child. As the baby is born, he/she is instantly put to their mother’s arm, which makes the bond between the mother and child stronger.
- Normal delivery also stimulates lactation. During vaginal birth, many other hormones are also stimulated. These hormones include oxytocin that stimulates lactation, and the other most important hormone is prolactin, the mothering hormone, which also stimulates lactation.
- The recovery rate is faster after the normal delivery. As it does not require any surgery, the women get discharged from the hospital after one day of the delivery. Usually, there is no such major infection that occurs after the normal delivery, which also makes it the safest.
- There are minimum changes that any problems occur after delivery. Women can do all sorts of work without any pain. Life after the normal delivery is the same as it was before the pregnancy.
Tips for safe, normal delivery-
Here are some tips which might help you to birth a child normally. These are-
Exercise regularly- Exercise helps you to increase stamina and makes one active. The doctor consults the exercises that work on the pelvic region to have a normal delivery.
Healthy diet- One must eat a healthy diet during their pregnancy phase. A healthy diet makes one strong and also nourishes one’s body to combat the pain and uneasiness of the labor. A good diet also makes the baby healthier and stronger.
Maintain a healthy weight- For normal delivery, healthy weight is also a key. Excessive weight or fat can make it difficult to have a normal delivery.
Take proper sleep- A sleep of 8 to 10 hours is necessary. Proper sleep aids in relaxing and combat stress and fatigue.
Why choose Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited for Normal Delivery in Gurgaon?
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – (NICU)
- Familiar and hygienic area
- Provide the best of everything
- Latest technology
- Most affordable treatment
- Normal delivery by experts
- Best delivery center in Gurgaon
- Painless delivery center
- Highly experienced clinical and medical staff
- Best gynecologist in Gurgaon.
- Multi-positioning beds to accommodate a variety of birthing positions
- Ensure absolute privacy
- Affordable treatment
- Enhanced recovery
- Proper follow-up
- Sanitized rooms
- Follow international protocol
- Top class treatment and surgery
- Best normal deliver doctors in Gurgaon
According to the Neelkanth’s best doctor for normal delivery in Gurgaon, it is common for family physicians in rural areas to perform in most areas. However, some family practitioners practice and also distribute children to major urban or university centers. In addition to giving birth to your baby, they can take care of you during and after pregnancy.
I enjoy visiting Neelkanth Hospital the best hospital for delivery in gurgaon! The physicians and nurses take excellent care of me. Having my babies delivered here has always been a wonderful experience for me. They're fantastic!.
I come to Neelkanth Hospital to see Maternity doctor in gurgaon and my whole expression was so wounderfull.
When i was looking for the Pregnancy doctor in gurgaon, i made the right decision by coming to the neelkanth Hospital. The whole team of neelkanth Hospital was bery help full and supported us through out the delivery. No words to express my feeling about the Hopital Thank you so much.
Neelkanth Hospital is the best Maternity hospital in gurgaon and I love there facility and treatmentm they are so good at there job.
Thank you to all of the amazing doctors and administrative staff at Neelkanth Hospital. Thank you for making sure that non-stress tests and ultrasounds were performed on me and the twins on a regular basis—it was all good enough to justify it! The twins are beautiful and appear to be in good health! I strongly advised everyone to visit Neelkanth Hospital the best hospital for normal delivery in gurgaon.
There aren't enough words to express our gratitude for all of your help during my pregnancy, labour, and delivery. You've helped us welcome a wonderful miracle into our life, and we couldn't be happier! We are pleased to have dealt with such a qualified, pleasant doctor at such a reasonable cost of normal delivery in gurgaon.
I must best say best doctor for normal delivery in gurgaon attended me as thank you for your care during my pregnancy and for the safe delivery of our baby.
Neelkanth hospital is the best hospital for normal delivery in Gurgaon who believes & recommends normal delivery even in the times when most of the hospitals/doctors don't care about it. It is challenging to find such a decent cost of normal delivery in Gurgaon, from such hardworking & ethical best doctor for normal delivery in Gurgaon on whom you can trust and does not need a second opinion. I would appreciate my concerned doctors for offering me support in my tough times when I needed it the most.
My experience was very good in every service offered by the hospital, specially services in comparison of other hospitals. Very good Infrastructure & Staff is very cooperative with patients & their family members.
We are grateful for all you did to make our dream become a reality! We thank you for going the extra mile to coordinate everything.
We want to thank you again for everything you did for us through this journey - your caring and kindness, your professionalism and support.
Neha Singh Bhati
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Dr. Bindu Garg and his team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for their patients. And, I would like to encourage those women who are stressed by their inabililty to have a baby.