Voted Best Hospital for Infertility Treatment in Gurgaon 2021
Infertility is a condition or disease of the reproductive system that is diagnosed in couples who are not able to get pregnant even after performing unprotected intercourse for more than 12 months.
Fertility workup includes a set of diagnostic plans and tests that help to determine the cause of infertility in patients. The test is performed based on information provided by the patients, their medical history, symptoms, and physical examination.
The diagnostic tests comprise the standard infertility workup that helps to determine the cause of infertility.
The tests performed at the best IVF treatment centre in Gurgaon, Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, Gurgaon, help to evaluate the potential fertility of the female and male partners. Fertility tests are very important for evaluating fertility and treatment and help the doctor discover what is preventing the couples from achieving pregnancy.
Test performed on female patients
A blood work test on day three of the menstrual cycle is performed to check the levels of the following
- Internal Baseline Ultrasound- This helps determine the antral follicle count that represents the number of eggs available for pregnancy that month.
- Hysterosalpingogram (X-ray of the uterus and fallopian tubes)- This helps detect any type of fibroid, polyps, and scar tissue.
- Genetic screening- It helps detect any genetic disease by taking samples from blood or saliva.
- AMH (Anti-Müllerian hormone)
- FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone)
- E2 (Estrogen)
- LH (Luteinizing hormone)
- RH test
- Hepatitis B surface antigen
- HIV RPR serology
- Rubella titer
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Laparoscopy for Evaluating Unexplained Infertility
- Prolactin Testing in women with regular menstrual cycles
- Basic gynecological exam
- Prolactin, estradiol (E2) level test
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Ultrasound for polycystic ovaries, larger ovarian cysts, and fibroids
Test performed in male patients
- A general physical exam by a urologist
- Testicular biopsy
- Infectious disease testing
- Specialized semen analysis- This test helps evaluate sperm potential to fertilize an egg. This detects sperm count, morphology, and motility
- Ultrasound test to check organs like seminal vesicles and scrotum
- Retrograde ejaculation check with urine testing
- A simple blood test to detect infectious disease both male and female partner-
- Hepatitis B surface antigen test
- RPR serology test
If the patient is suffering from recurrent miscarriage, then tests like genetic karyotyping are done to check for genetic disorders.
The comprehensive fertility test provided at Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited can help both men and women to maximize their chances of achieving pregnancy in a short time.
At Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, infertility testing is done by expert gynecologists, urologists, and fertility specialist doctors.
What are the main areas of the test in diagnostic analysis of infertility detection?
- Ovarian function
- Uterine cavity
- Genetic screening
- Body health
- Medical history
With the right diagnosis and treatment, Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited increases your chances of becoming pregnant significantly.
Why Choose Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited for infertility workup treatment in Gurgaon?
- Best treatment for infertility for both males and females
- Treatment provided by expert IVF specialist in Gurgaon
- Best team of experts
- Individualized procedures
- Short hospital stay
- Affordable treatment
- Enhanced recovery
- Proper follow-up
- Sanitized rooms
- Follow international protocol
- Top class treatment & surgery
- IVF treatment
- Best infertility specialist in Gurgaon
- Best IVF hospital in Gurgaon
To treat any type of infertility issues, consult now with an expert gynecologist, urologist, and IVF specialist in Gurgaon at Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited.
The Infertility treatment cost in Gurgaon depemnd on the many factor such as age, type of facility etc.
We'd want to express our gratitude for everything docotes have done during Infertility treatment in Gurgaon at this hospital for us along this journey, including your compassion and generosity, as well as your professionalism and support. Most importantly, for your achievement in supporting us in obtaining this lovely little soul who has brought us so much joy.
We appreciate everything you did to make our dream a reality! We appreciate you going above and above to arrange everything, and we appreciate you providing us with the most affordable Infertility treatment cost in Gurgaon.
Today, I'm pregnant, and all credit for this belongs to the best doctor for infertility in Gurgaon. My trust and confidence in them and their recommendations grew as a result of the respect and politeness with which they always treated me. They constantly gave us the impression that they would be there no matter what and would not give up.