Dr. Bindu Garg
Department - IVF
Location - Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Number of years of expertise : Gynecologist , 30 Years of Experience
About Dr Bindu Garg
Dr Bindu Garg is a reputed Gynecologist, IVF and Infertility expert having more than 30 years of experience in the field of human reproduction. She is the best gynecologist in Gurgaon and is popular throughout India for her highly skilled IVF and other treatments. Her fields of expertise include IVF (In vitro fertilisation), IUI (Intrauterine insemination), gynecological endoscopy, growth scan, high-risk pregnancy care, NVD (normal vaginal delivery) and many other treatments.
She finished her MBBS in 1983 at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi and Post Graduation in 1985 at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She got extensive training from highly esteemed hospitals in India under the supervision of well-known professionals. This paved her path towards becoming the best gynecologist in Gurgaon. However, Dr Bindu Garg did not restrict herself there. After that, she visited Australia for pursuing her post-graduation at the Monash University which is known as the top centre of the world spreading education in the field of Reproductive Sciences. In this university, she was trained in Reproductive Medicine under the specialised guidance of Mr Allen Trousen, who is highly renowned in the field of Human Reproduction. Then she visited Cleveland University in the USA to receive training in Human Reproductive Sciences. This university is regarded as the largest educational centre of the world. Such extensive training and educational qualifications enabled her to become the best IVF doctor in Gurgaon.
After her training period, Dr Bindu Garg began to practice as an Infertility Doctor and gradually built up her experience over a period of more than 3 decades to turn into a specialist in her concerned field. In 2001, she founded her own hospital, Neelkanth Hospital Pvt Ltd in Gurgaon. After this, she launched another centre in Delhi, the World Infertility and IVF Centre, a centre of excellence in IVF in delhi, both for domestic and international patients. Neelkanth Patna, a state of the art IVF centre in Patna, is dedicated to cater to the infertility needs of millions in Patna and nearby states. Over this entire period, Dr Bindu Garg has been able to bring a revolution in the medical field of human reproductive sciences and light up the lives of thousands of couples from India and abroad who had infertility problems.
Besides the above, Dr Bindu Garg has till date trained numerous post-graduate gynecologists in IVF, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy and other fields of infertility. She remains as a fellow guide to “Dr Dawn’s College of Maternal & Child Health”. The post MBBS students who have been trained by her in Gynecology and Obstetrics, have been honoured as “Diplomats in Obstetrics and Gynecology” in Kolkata by Dr CS Dawn’s Indian College of Maternal & Child Health.
Education and Fellowships
Dr Bindu Garg’s educational qualifications are as follows:
- MD (Doctor of Medicine), 1985 at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery), 1983 at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Post-Graduation in Reproductive Medicine at Monash University, Australia
- Training in Human Reproductive Sciences at Cleveland University, USA
Need help? Talk to Our Experts
When you are ready to talk about your infertility issues, we’re here.
Awards & Honours
Dr Bindu Garg received the following awards and honours:
- The Institution of Dr Bindu Garg was included in the prestigious “Power Brand of India” in a global award ceremony at Dubai
- Brand Excellence Award in hospitality and healthcare by ABP News in an occasion at Mumbai
- India News Award for contributing to Infertility treatment in India by Dr JP Nadda (Minister of Health, Govt. of India)
- Zee News Award of the “Swastha Bharat Samman” by Dr JP Nadda (Minister of Health, Govt. of India)
- Mahatma Gandhi Samman for contributing to Infertility services in India by Mr Sandip Verma (Minister of International Development, UK) in an occasion at the House of Lords, London
- Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence Award
Dr Bindu Garg has a high specialisation in the medical fields of the following:
- Gynecological Endoscopy
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr Bindu Garg is extremely skilled to carry out a number of gynecological and infertility treatment procedures as follows:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) treatment
- ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection) treatment
- FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) method
- Oocyte Retrieval or TVOR (Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval) process
- TET (Tubal Embryo Transfer) procedure
- ZIFT (Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer) and GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer) methods
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer
- Embryo Cryopreservation process with IVF
- Fertility Surgeries
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy treatment
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy procedure
- Laparoscopic SupraCervical Hysterectomy method
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy process
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation treatment
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration) or PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration) treatment
Who is a gynecologist?
A gynecologist refers to the surgeon with expertise in treating the female reproductive system which includes vulva, vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and cervix. He/she diagnoses and treats problems associated with infertility, menopause, sexuality, contraception and menstruation. Most of them also offer prenatal healthcare and certain primary healthcare services too.
Is there a difference between gynecologist and obstetrician?
An obstetrician excels in obstetrics that looks after every aspect of pregnancy, between prenatal and postnatal healthcare. He/she delivers babies and offers treatments to aid pregnancy like fertility treatments. A gynecologist excels in female reproductive healthcare from the first period to post-menopause and treats any disorder of the reproductive system.
What are the common procedures performed by a gynecologist/obstetrician?
gynecologists/obstetricians commonly perform:
- Cervical (Cone) Biopsy
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial Ablation
- Uterine or Endometrial Biopsy
- Fluid-Contrast Ultrasound (FCUS)
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Pelviscopy (Pelvic Laparoscopy)
- Selective Salpingography
- Vaginal Vault Suspension
- Toluidine Blue Dye Test
- Tubal Ligation
- Uterine (artery) Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
Does a gynecologist/obstetrician treat infertility in women?
No, an obstetrician or a gynecologist only works on the treatments related to female reproductive health. They do not treat infertility in women. A fertility doctor helps in diagnosing infertility in both men and women. Reproductive experts can also make personalised plans for fertility procedures as per their infertility causes.
How often should females visit a gynecologist/obstetrician?
Women whose age ranges from 21 to 29 years, must visit their gynecologist annually for regular check-ups and visit in between the annual exams to diagnose any concerns which emerge. Women who are below 21 years, can also see their gynecologist on a yearly basis for their reproductive health checkups.
Who is the best gynecologist in Gurgaon?
The best gynecologist in Gurgaon is Dr Bindu Garg, a highly reputed specialist in gynecology with above 30 years of experience in this field. She has high skills and specialisation in Gynecological Endoscopy, Infertility, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD), High-Risk Pregnancy Care, In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and more.