Plastic Surgery Treatment in Gurgaon
Plastics surgery, or cosmetic surgery is the surgical speciality that deals with the restoration or enhancement of the natural body and its features. The enhancement can be for either functional or aesthetic purposes. It can involve any part of the anatomy, except neurological system, i.e. nerves or neuromuscular connections. It might even be necessary in some cases, for example in burn victims, trauma patients, etc., plastic surgery is necessary to restore the form and function of the patient’s regular appearance. Plastic surgery, other than for aesthetics, is usually performed for Skin anomalies including skin cancer, scars, burns, birthmarks, and tattoo removal; Maxillofacial deformities and Congenital anomalies, including deformed ears, cleft palate, and cleft lip.
Some commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedures are:-
- Breast Procedures- Breast augmentation or enlargement (augmentation mammaplasty), Breast implant removals, Breast lift
- Lower Body Procedures- Buttock lift, Lower body lift, Thigh lift
- Facial Procedures- Chin, cheek, or jaw reshaping (facial implants or soft tissue augmentation), Dermabrasion / dermaplaning, Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty), Facelift, Forehead lift, Hair replacement/transplantation, Lip augmentation, Liposuction (lipoplasty), Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty), Botox injections
- Torso Procedures- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), Upper arm lift
- Cellulite treatment
- Chemical peel
- Plumping/collagen or fat injections (facial rejuvenation)
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Laser treatment of leg veins
- Commonly, for plastic surgery, the surgeon first takes the pre-trauma photographs of the patient and compares them to the patient’s current appearance.
- Or incase of cosmetic surgery, the surgeon prepares mockups to help the patient visualise the changes in their face.
- After the patient’s approval, the patient is prepped for surgery.
- After the surgery, the patient has to be bandaged for some time so that the wounds do not get infected.
- After the bandages are removed, the patient may experience some swelling. After swelling has reduced, the patient can compare their appearance.
Risks of plastic surgery
Although rare, plastic surgery can entail certain risks such as:-
- Hematoma formation- It is a common complication in facelifts. It is a collection of blood pool, appearing like a giant painful bruise on the side of the face.
- Seroma- it is the most common complication of tummy tucks and entails the collection of serum or blood plasma under the skin.
- Blood loss- in some cases, due to arterial or venous damage, the patient might experience unexpected blood loss.
- Infection- Infection is common for any surgery but also easily avoidable by following the necessary postoperative precautions
- Nerve damage- Numbness or tingling sensation after the surgery are common indicators of nerve damage happening in the surgery, especially in breast augmentation.
- Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism- Blood clots formation in deep veins and their transportation to other areas of the body, esp. lungs can be very harmful.
- Organ damage & Scarring.
Why come to Neelkanth?
Neelkanth Hospital is a premium healthcare and surgical centre. It has 2 fully functional operation theatres that are well furnished and sanitised after every use. The operation theatres are fully equipped with the latest surgical tools and medicines to help surgeons perform to the best of their abilities. The Neelkanth plastic surgery department also has some of the best surgeons in the state. They are expert and experienced at performing complex cosmetic surgeries without any complications. The surgical staff at Neelkanth is constantly working hard to provide the best quality of healthcare to all the patients. The surgical nurses and paramedical staff are also very competent and are working to the best of their abilities to help provide good healthcare to the patient.
Treatment done: Orthopedics
My experience was very good in every service offered by the hospital, specially services in comparison of other hospitals. Very good Infrastructure & Staff is very cooperative with patients & their family members.
Treatment done: Gynaecology
We are grateful for all you did to make our dream become a reality! We thank you for going the extra mile to coordinate everything.
Treatment done: Urology
We want to thank you again for everything you did for us through this journey - your caring and kindness, your professionalism and support.
Neha Singh Bhati
Treatment done: Gynaecology
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Dr. Bindu Garg and his team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for their patients. And, I would like to encourage those women who are stressed by their inabililty to have a baby.