Sports Injuries Treatment in Gurgaon
Activities like walking, bending, lifting, and high-impact activities like sports can stress the joints and soft tissues and increase the risk of injuries.
The expert and experienced orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine doctors at Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, Gurgaon, provide care to the athletes suffering from any type of sports injuries.
A sports injury can cause damage to the ligaments, cartilage, bones, joints, and muscles and affect one's mobility and stability. Participation in contact sports can cause trauma to the knees and other bony joints, and exercises that include heavy weight lifting can increase the risk of painful knee and body injuries.
Treatment provided for the following concerns at Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon
- Muscle injuries
- Bone injuries
- Knee condition
- Shoulder and elbow conditions
- Foot and ankle condition
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Pain in the shin bone
- Orthopedic sport medicine
- Primary care sports medicine
- Sports medicine rehabilitation program
- Pediatric sports medicine
- Sports nutrition
- Complex foot and ankle surgeries
- Hip resurfacing
- Customized implants for total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive shoulder procedures
What causes sports injuries?
- Being in a poor health condition
- No wearing proper sports gear or helmets
- Poor training practices
- Incorrect warm-up
Type of sports injuries
Acute injury - Sudden injury
- Sudden pain
- Not able to put weight on leg, foot, ankle, etc
- Tenderness at the target site
- Not able to move the affected region
Chronic injury - Arise over a period of time.
Swelling and pain in the target site, and a sometimes dull ache at the target site.
Ways that help to prevent sport injuries-
- Exercise is good for the body, and with proper precautions, sports injuries can often be prevented.
- Know the game rules very well
- Always wear protective gear like helmets, pads, and other gear.
- Watch out for others.
- Don't play when the body is already injured.
- Always start the game after a proper warm-up.
- Learn the right technique to play the sport.
- Stay hydrated to prevent dehydration, heatstroke, and exhaustion.
- Learn the right techniques to play sports.
- Always take rest when tired.
At Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, Gurgaon, our patient health and safety are our very highest priorities. We provide medical assistance from X rays to physical therapy.
We follow a multidisciplinary approach that integrates care from medical experts who specialize in diagnosing and treating athletes of all ages and abilities. Our team of experts ensures the very best in health and medical care for athletes.
The team of experts at the Department of Medicine and Orthopedic Centre of Neelkanth Hospital offers the best orthopedic care to patients of all ages in a caring and warm environment.
How are sports injuries diagnosed?
- Physicians review the patient's medical history.
- Activities performed by the patient.
- Physical examination of the affected site.
- Test the range of motion of the affected site.
- Check for swelling, tenderness, and pain.
- X-rays to confirm injuries like dislocations and fractures.
Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon provides the best sports medicine services, including medicine, rehabilitation, and an array of non-invasive and surgical treatments for extreme sports injuries.
- Initial treatment starts with recommending tests and ice therapy to manage pain and swelling.
- Over-the-counter pain medicines and anti-inflammatory to manage pain.
- Expert orthopedic surgeons perform a range of procedures like reconstructive surgery, replacement surgery (hip), and minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery.
Conservative treatment options are provided for the following concerns-
- Lumbar strains
Why choose Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited for sports injuries treatment in Gurgaon?
- Expert in treating common knee injuries, like sprains and fractures
- A customized treatment plan to relieve pain and limited mobility
- We offer expert sports medicine at all levels of care
- A team of expert physicians in sports medicine provides quality treatment
- World-class surgical care- All types of sports injuries and orthopedic injuries
- Correct diagnosis and proper surgical planning to deliver the best result
- Nutrition consultation for injury wellness
- Advanced diagnostic techniques
- Regenerative therapies
- Innovative surgeries
- Comprehensive rehabilitation
- Affordable treatment
- Treatment provided by experts
- Proper follow-up
- Sanitized rooms.
If you are a sportsperson or active in competitive sports, you want to stay free from injuries to keep doing the activities you love.
To learn more about surgical or nonsurgical treatment options for sports injuries cure, schedule a consultation today at Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon.
One can only heal well with positive thinking and good care provided at the best hospital that is Neelkanth in Gurgaon. With the staff so caring and genuine and the team of best doctors around to consult, one heals very fast.
I’m a football player and was looking for the best doctor for a sports injury in Gurgaon as I was facing a severe ligament problem! Neelkanth hospital served the purpose well, and now I’m quite alright now!
Neelkanth hospital provides the best sports injury treatment in Gurgaon. It surely is the most affordable hospital for sports injury treatment in Gurgaon. Be it the team of superior and highly qualified doctors for sports injury treatment or the staff taking care of all the patients in such a friendly manner; it makes the environment so positive and happy to be in. Also, all the formalities and procedures are very easy to handle with the admin staff being so helpful.
My experience was very good in every service offered by the hospital, specially services in comparison of other hospitals. Very good Infrastructure & Staff is very cooperative with patients & their family members.
We are grateful for all you did to make our dream become a reality! We thank you for going the extra mile to coordinate everything.
We want to thank you again for everything you did for us through this journey - your caring and kindness, your professionalism and support.
Neha Singh Bhati
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Dr. Bindu Garg and his team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for their patients. And, I would like to encourage those women who are stressed by their inabililty to have a baby.