Pregnancy is a life-changing aspect of every couple’s lives. Neelkanth Hospital provides services like childbirth, infertility treatment, pregnancy monitoring, etc. for every couple’s easy and stress-free journey to parenthood. The expert obstetricians and gynecologists monitor the patient's health from the start till childbirth. Neelkanth offers smooth, safe, and successful childbirth by normal delivery that is safe for mother and child
Delivery of the baby can either take place by normal or by cesarean deliveries. Normal delivery is a natural process of giving birth to the child through the birth canal or vagina. It is less infectious and leads to having a healthy baby. The process is not so difficult if one does not have any medical complications. It is the most common type of birth process.
Neelkanth Hospital,one of the best Maternity Hospitals in Gurgaon, provides advanced Labour Suites to patients for convenient labor and delivery. The rooms are well equipped with electronically operated beds, fetal heart monitoring machines, pulse oximeter, and neonatal resuscitation facility.
In case of an emergency, our staff is also well-versed in the management of high-risk pregnancies via cesarean.
Phases of Normal Delivery
Normal delivery has three phases
- The first stage (labor and thinning of cervix):- It is the first stage of labor. It begins when one starts to experience regular contractions that help the cervix dilate and stretch wider to deliver the baby. It is the longest stage and lasts up to 13 hours for the first delivery and about 7-8 hours for subsequent deliveries.
- The second stage (birth of the baby) When the complete dilation of the cervix occurs, it means that the baby is about to take birth. The contractions become intense, which allows the baby’s head first to move through the birth canal. This stage causes extreme pain and fatigue to the mother because it requires the push after every contraction. The baby's birth can take a few minutes or hours and can be longer for the women having their first child.
- The third stage (delivery of the placenta) This is the final stage of the labor and is called the afterbirth. In this stage, the placenta is delivered. The placenta is delivered after 5 to 30 minutes of the baby’s birth manually by gently massaging the lower abdomen.
What are the signs of a normal delivery?
Signs of a normal delivery start showing from a few weeks before the due date. Some of the them as follows-
- Joints are loosened.
- Frequent urination or urge to urinate.
- False contractions.
- The stool might get watery.
- Vaginal discharge increases and thickens.
- Frequent and stronger contractions.
- Pain is experienced in the lower back and continues to the abdomen and leg.
- Mucus starts to appear in the urine.
- Water breaking or amniotic sac ruptures.
- Uneasiness and experience of intense pain.
What are the benefits of Normal Delivery?
Normal deliveries are better than C-sections. Some of the benefits of normal deliveries are-
- It is healthy for both mother and child. As the baby is born, he/she is instantly put to their mother’s arm, which makes the bond between the mother and child stronger.
- Normal delivery also stimulates lactation. During vaginal birth, many other hormones are also stimulated. These hormones include oxytocin that stimulates lactation, and the other most important hormone is prolactin, the mothering hormone, which also stimulates lactation.
- The recovery rate is faster after the normal delivery. As it does not require any surgery, the women get discharged from the hospital after one day of the delivery. Usually, there is no such major infection that occurs after the normal delivery, which also makes it the safest.
- There are minimum changes that any problems occur after delivery. Women can do all sorts of work without any pain. Life after the normal delivery is the same as it was before the pregnancy.
Tips for safe and normal delivery
Here are some tips which might help you to birth a child normally.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercise helps you to increase stamina and makes one active. The doctor consults the exercises that work on the pelvic region to have a normal delivery.
- Healthy Die: One must eat a healthy diet during their pregnancy phase. A healthy diet makes one strong and also nourishes one’s body to combat the pain and uneasiness of the labor. A good diet also makes the baby healthier and stronger
- Maintain A Healthy Weight: For normal delivery, healthy weight is also a key. Excessive weight or fat can make it difficult to have a normal delivery
- Take Proper Sleep: A sleep of 8 to 10 hours is necessary. Proper sleep aids in relaxing and combat stress and fatigue
Why choose Neelkanth Hospitals for Normal Delivery in Gurgaon?
Neelkanth hospital is an advanced premium center for vaginal deliveries. Its obstetrics team is supported by expert neonatologists and maternity specialists, along with a highly advanced infrastructure comprising a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – (NICU), sanitary and well-designed birthing suites and lactation specialists. Neelkanth is also known for providing affordable and successful birthing experiences.
According to the Neelkanth’s best doctor for normal delivery in Gurgaon, it is common for family physicians in rural areas to perform in most areas. However, some family practitioners practice and also distribute children to major urban or university centers. In addition to giving birth to your baby, they can take care of you during and after pregnancy.
I enjoy visiting Neelkanth Hospital the best hospital for delivery in gurgaon! The physicians and nurses take excellent care of me. Having my babies delivered here has always been a wonderful experience for me. They're fantastic!.
I come to Neelkanth Hospital to see Maternity doctor in gurgaon and my whole expression was so wounderfull.
When i was looking for the Pregnancy doctor in gurgaon, i made the right decision by coming to the neelkanth Hospital. The whole team of neelkanth Hospital was bery help full and supported us through out the delivery. No words to express my feeling about the Hopital Thank you so much.
Neelkanth Hospital is the best Maternity hospital in gurgaon and I love there facility and treatmentm they are so good at there job.
Thank you to all of the amazing doctors and administrative staff at Neelkanth Hospital. Thank you for making sure that non-stress tests and ultrasounds were performed on me and the twins on a regular basis—it was all good enough to justify it! The twins are beautiful and appear to be in good health! I strongly advised everyone to visit Neelkanth Hospital the best hospital for normal delivery in gurgaon.
There aren't enough words to express our gratitude for all of your help during my pregnancy, labour, and delivery. You've helped us welcome a wonderful miracle into our life, and we couldn't be happier! We are pleased to have dealt with such a qualified, pleasant doctor at such a reasonable cost of normal delivery in gurgaon.
I must best say best doctor for normal delivery in gurgaon attended me as thank you for your care during my pregnancy and for the safe delivery of our baby.
Neelkanth hospital is the best hospital for normal delivery in Gurgaon who believes & recommends normal delivery even in the times when most of the hospitals/doctors don't care about it. It is challenging to find such a decent cost of normal delivery in Gurgaon, from such hardworking & ethical best doctor for normal delivery in Gurgaon on whom you can trust and does not need a second opinion. I would appreciate my concerned doctors for offering me support in my tough times when I needed it the most.
My experience was very good in every service offered by the hospital, specially services in comparison of other hospitals. Very good Infrastructure & Staff is very cooperative with patients & their family members.
We are grateful for all you did to make our dream become a reality! We thank you for going the extra mile to coordinate everything.
We want to thank you again for everything you did for us through this journey - your caring and kindness, your professionalism and support.
Neha Singh Bhati
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Dr. Bindu Garg and his team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for their patients. And, I would like to encourage those women who are stressed by their inabililty to have a baby.