What is prostate gland enlargement?
The prostate gland is a part of the male reproductive system and is responsible for producing fluid that helps the sperm to travel during the ejaculation process. An enlarged prostate is a medical condition in which the gland becomes bigger in size compared to the normal structure. This condition affects all men once they get older. The enlarged prostate condition is medically known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), and it is not a type of cancer. BPH is the most common disorder of the prostate gland. It most commonly affects males between the ages of 40 and 75. Up to 90% of men over age 80 suffer from it. Its exact cause is unknown, but this is a normal process that develops as men get older.
What are the causes of BPH?
- Changes in male sex hormone levels
- Increasing age
- Increase in estrogen levels in the male body
What are the symptoms of enlarged prostate gland or BPH?
- Urinary incontinence
- Pain in the lower body area
- Straining to urinate
- Weak urine flow
- Dribbling at the end of urination
- Not able to empty the bladder completely
- Painful urination
- Blood in urine
- Slow start of urinary stream
- Always feel a sudden urge to urinate.
How is BPH treated?
- Medicines: Certain medications are given to relax the muscles of the bladder and prostate to help the urine to pass easily. Other medications are provided that help lower the level of hormones produced by the prostate gland. The drugs reduce prostate gland size, increase the flow of urine, and decrease the symptoms caused by BPH. Antibiotics are given to treat inflammation of the prostate gland
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP): This is the most common and proven treatment to cure BPH. This procedure involves removing the prostate gland piece by piece by inserting a scope through the penis.
- Simple prostatecto: In this procedure, the inside part of the prostate gland is removed by making an incision in the lower belly area. This procedure is performed in the case of a very large prostate gland.
- Laser: The treatment uses lasers and heat to damage the prostate issue.
- Transurethral incision of the prostate (TUIP): In this procedure, the surgeon makes a few small incisions in the prostate gland that help to widen the urethra.
- Catheterization: In this process, a tube called a catheter is placed in the bladder to drain urine. These are placed through the urethra by making a small puncture in the bladder above the pubic area. This option is helpful, but the benefits are temporary. Side effects of using catheters may be an infection, and it is not considered a long-term treatment. Good candidates for catheters are males waiting for the medicine to work or waiting for an operatio
Why choose Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited for Enlarged prostate Treatment in Gurgaon?
If you are facing problems due to the enlarged prostate gland, Neelkanth Hospital is the right option for you. Consult with our expert urologist doctor in Gurgaon at Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited to get the best and most affordable treatment for the enlarged prostate gland. We use advanced infrastructure to provide world-class treatment to all patients.
Prostate enlargement is called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This is when the cells of the prostate gland begin to multiply. These extra cells cause inflammation in your prostate gland, which squeezes the urethra and limits the flow of urine. You can choose us for getting reasonable cost of prostate gland treatment in Gurgaon.
Invasive surgery is frequently recommended by doctors as the best long-term therapy for alleviating troublesome urinary problems. The majority of these procedures entail removing the enlarged portion of the prostate. Under these circumstances, surgery is usually advised to address moderate to severe BPH symptoms: You haven't been able to pee in a long time.
The cost of prostate gland treatment in gurgaon range between INR 1,50,000 to INR 2,50,000.
Neelkanth hospital is the best hospital for prostate gland treatment in gurgaon.
Your doctor examines your prostate, which is next to the rectum, with a gloved, lubricated finger inserted into your rectum. You may require more testing if your doctor notices any anomalies in the texture, shape, or size of your gland.
The cost of Prostrate surgery in gurgaon is ranges between INR 2 lac to INR 3,50,000.
Yes, Neelkant Hospital offer the perosnalized prostrate procedure in gurgaon.
Neelkanth is the best hospital for prostate gland treatment in Gurgaon, they will clear all your doubts if any. For Enlarged Prostate Gland Treatment in Gurgaon, I will highly recommend anyone this hospital. For me, it was not an easy month since all the reports like prostate size etc. were not normal. Yet fortunately my problem got cure after 20 days of operation. It was a nightmare December month for me. Thanks to Neelkanth hospital and his team for constant support and treatment and also Neelkanth hospital is not money-minded at all they offers the best cost of prostate gland treatment in Gurgaon.
I came to Neelkanth Hospital for the Enlarged Prostate Gland Treatment in Gurgaon and was quite pleased with the treatment and team.
A well-organized hospital with excellent doctors who are well-versed in their many specialisations. They provided me with the most affordable cost of prostate gland treatment in gurgaon. The treatment was fantastic, the attention was quite acceptable, and the pricing was extremely reasonable.
Thank you so much, sir; you have no idea how glad I am. I will definitely spread the word about your hospital and suggest it to friends and family; I never imagined it would be possible, but God and your hospital have made it happen Neelkanth hospital is the best hospital for prostate gland treatment in gurgaon.
I came to the Neelkanth hospital for Prostrate checkup in gurgaon and was quite impressed with the service and the people who work there.
The hospital is well-organized, with good doctors and efficient staff; I am confident that I will recommend patients to the hospital; I believe they are decent so far and my whole Prostrate surgery in Gurgaon was succesfull .
I was looking for the best hospital in Gurgaon that offered the personalized prostrate procedure in gurgaon, and I was really pleased with the Neelkanth hospital's service.