Plastics surgery, or cosmetic surgery is the surgical speciality that deals with the restoration or enhancement of the natural body and its features. The enhancement can be for either functional or aesthetic purposes. It can involve any part of the anatomy, except neurological system, i.e. nerves or neuromuscular connections. It might even be necessary in some cases, for example in burn victims, trauma patients, etc., plastic surgery is necessary to restore the form and function of the patient’s regular appearance. Plastic surgery, other than for aesthetics, is usually performed for Skin anomalies including skin cancer, scars, burns, birthmarks, and tattoo removal; Maxillofacial deformities and Congenital anomalies, including deformed ears, cleft palate, and cleft lip.
Some commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedures are:-
- Breast Procedures- Breast augmentation or enlargement (augmentation mammaplasty), Breast implant removals, Breast lift
- Lower Body Procedures- Buttock lift, Lower body lift, Thigh lift
- Facial Procedures- Chin, cheek, or jaw reshaping (facial implants or soft tissue augmentation), Dermabrasion / dermaplaning, Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty), Facelift, Forehead lift, Hair replacement/transplantation, Lip augmentation, Liposuction (lipoplasty), Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty), Botox injections
- Torso Procedures- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), Upper arm lift
- Cellulite treatment
- Chemical peel
- Plumping/collagen or fat injections (facial rejuvenation)
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Laser treatment of leg veins
Why come to Neelkanth?
Neelkanth Hospital is a premium healthcare and surgical centre. It has 2 fully functional operation theatres that are well furnished and sanitised after every use. The operation theatres are fully equipped with the latest surgical tools and medicines to help surgeons perform to the best of their abilities. The Neelkanth plastic surgery department also has some of the best surgeons in the state. They are expert and experienced at performing complex cosmetic surgeries without any complications. The surgical staff at Neelkanth is constantly working hard to provide the best quality of healthcare to all the patients. The surgical nurses and paramedical staff are also very competent and are working to the best of their abilities to help provide good healthcare to the patient.
Treatment done: Orthopedics
My experience was very good in every service offered by the hospital, specially services in comparison of other hospitals. Very good Infrastructure & Staff is very cooperative with patients & their family members.
Treatment done: Gynaecology
We are grateful for all you did to make our dream become a reality! We thank you for going the extra mile to coordinate everything.
Treatment done: Urology
We want to thank you again for everything you did for us through this journey - your caring and kindness, your professionalism and support.
Neha Singh Bhati
Treatment done: Gynaecology
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Dr. Bindu Garg and his team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for their patients. And, I would like to encourage those women who are stressed by their inabililty to have a baby.