IVF Treatment in Gurgaon
Are you married and longing for a child? Unable to conceive? Come to us and we will help you. We are considered to be one of the best ivf center in Gurgaon and can help you become parents.
In Vitro Fertilization, commonly known in medical circles as IVF is a procedure or series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic issues, thereby assisting with child conception. In a nutshell, during IVF mature eggs are collected from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab, after which these fertilized eggs are transferred to a uterus.
IVF is primarily done when all other methods of fertility fail or in women above 40.
It can also be resorted to, if one of the partners has any of the following medical conditions.
- Fallopian Tube damage or blockage: Blocks embryo’s passage to uterus.
- Premature Ovarian Failure: Ovary fails to perform its natural duties.
- Ovulation disorders: Absent or infrequent ovulation.
- Endometriosis: When your uterine tissue gets implanted and grows outside your uterus, generally in your fallopian tubes or ovaries, affecting their functioning.
- Any genetic disorder which is obstructing fertility
- Uterine Fibroids: Non-cancerous tumor on the uterine wall that hampers implantation of fertilized egg.
- Impaired Sperm production: Due to smoking, stress, age or infertility.
- Unexplained fertility
- Impending Cancer or any strong treatments, that could impair fertility once started: This is a fertility preservation method.
Success And Risks involved
Globally, it has been observed that IVF treatments have a success rate of around 40%.
A few risks associated with this procedure are as below:
- Multiple births
- Premature delivery and low birth weight of the child
- Egg retrieval procedure complications
- Birth defects
- Stress and mental depression
IVF is a bit complicated and involves three steps. The pre-treatment checkups, the actual treatment and post treatment procedures.
- Ovarian reserve testing: To determine the quantity and quality of your eggs, your doctor might test the concentration of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), estradiol (estrogen) and anti-mullerian hormone in your blood during the first few days of your menstrual cycle.
- Semen analysis: If not done as part of your initial fertility evaluation, your doctor will conduct a semen analysis shortly before the start of an IVF treatment cycle.
- Infectious disease screening: You and your partner will both be screened for infectious diseases, including HIV.
- Practice (mock) embryo transfer: This is a mock exercise done to determine the depth of uterine cavity .
- Uterine examination: Your doctor will examine the inside lining of the uterus before you start IVF. This might involve a sonohysterography — in which fluid is injected through the cervix into your uterus — and an ultrasound to create images of your uterine cavity. It could also a include a hysteroscopy — in which a thin, flexible, lighted telescope (hysteroscope) is inserted through your vagina and cervix into your uterus.
IVF involves several steps — ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer. One cycle of IVF can take about two to three weeks, and more than one cycle may be required.
- Ovulation induction: Ovaries are stimulated to produce multiple eggs. Multiple eggs are needed to reduce failure rate. Sometimes, if natural stimulation does not work, hormones are used to stimulate. In some cases, medications are also required.
- Egg retrieval: This is normally done in the ivf Centre. The eggs are removed from the follicles through a needle connected to a suction device. Multiple eggs can be removed in about 20 minutes.
- Sperm retrieval: This is also done at the ivf Centre, on the day of egg retrieval.
- Fertilization Process: Conventionally, healthy sperm and mature eggs are mixed and incubated overnight. In case of previous cases of failure, ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) is used.
- Embryo transfer: Final step in the actual IVF process, embryo transfer is done at your ivf Centre or a clinic and usually takes place two to five days after egg retrieval. Usually a painless procedure, the doctor will insert a long, thin, flexible tube called a catheter into your vagina, through your cervix and into your uterus. A syringe containing one or more embryos suspended in a small amount of fluid is attached to the end of the catheter. Using the syringe, the doctor places the embryo or embryos into your uterus.
Post Treatment Care:
In most cases, normal activities can be resumed after embryo transfer. Some side effects like passing body fluid, bloating, cramping, breast tenderness or constipation may occur, but are normally mild in nature and tend to disappear in due time. About 2 weeks post embryo transfer, blood samples shall be tested for pregnancy and if found pregnant, IVF specialist will refer you to an obstetrician. If not, your IVF specialist will after due consultations advice on way forward. Trust our IVF doctor to be with you for every step that you take towards parenthood. We have the best infertility specialists in Gurgoan.
Why come to Neelkanth:
We at Neelkanth hospital take utmost precaution during the entire process to ensure that your procedures are as smooth as possible and you realize your dream f becoming a parent. When you decide to go for an IVF, there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration. The hospital, the team and the overall environment is very important. When choosing an in vitro fertilization (IVF) clinic, keep in mind that a clinic's success rate depends on many factors, such as patients' ages and medical issues, as well as the clinic's treatment population and treatment approaches. Ask for detailed information about the costs associated with each step of the procedure. We at Neelkanth Hospital are very transparent about the entire procedure as well as costs involved and you shall be briefed detailed about the procedure and costs involved before you take the decision.
Neelkanth is one of the best IVF centers in Gurgaon and has the IVF procuedure in Gurgaon. We had been trying to get pregnant for a long time, but nothing like this happened. We were quite fearful of going to any kind of doctor but someone recommended us to visit Neelkanth Hospital. They offered us the pocket-friendly IVF Cost in Gurgaon. The doctors concluded that my wife had some problems getting pregnant, and he also suggested some procedures for overcoming the issues what we said behind him and believed him. Now my wife is four months pregnant.
For IVF treatment in Gurgaon, I would strongly recommend Neelkanth Hospital. I've just been one of their patients for a year and I'm already pregnant. The doctors' medical competence and friendly approach are incredibly soothing and reassuring. They've always taken the time to listen to any concerns.
We chose Neelkanth Hospital after reading positive reviews, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. They have the lowest IVF Cost in Gurgaon and provide world-class care.
Thank you to all of the doctors at Neelkanth hospita for being so compassionate and desiring what we all want. Thank you very much for sharing your happiness with us. We can sense your sincerity and how much you like what you do, and how easily you perform IVF procedures in Gurgaon. Thank you for making our dream of being pregnant with our miracle child a reality.
Neha Singh Bhati
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Dr. Bindu Garg and his team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for their patients. And, I would like to encourage those women who are stressed by their inabililty to have a baby.