Best IVF Treatment in Gurgaon
Neelkanth offers the best IVF treatment in Gurgaon and is proud of its multidisciplinary team approach, which includes internationally trained and experienced doctors, embryologists, geneticists, andrologists, and psychiatric counsellors. Our dedicated team of best IVF doctors in Gurgaon is the backbone of our clinical study and diagnosis, allowing us to achieve one of India's highest pregnancy rates.
We are proud to have one of the country's highest overall success rates and carry-home baby rates. We are dedicated to offering the most cutting-edge infertility treatments in Gurgaon in order to assist our patients in achieving a successful pregnancy.
In vitro fertilization, commonly referred to as IVF, is a procedure or set of procedures used to help infertility in people who cannot conceive children naturally. In a nutshell, during IVF, mature eggs are taken from the ovaries and fertilized with sperm in a laboratory, after which these fertilized eggs are transferred to a uterus.
Conditions that may need IVF treatment
IVF can also be opted for if one of the partners has any of the following medical conditions listed below:
- Fallopian Tube damage or blockage
- Premature ovarian failure
- Ovulation disorders
- Any genetic disorder which is obstructing fertility
- Uterine Fibroids
- Impaired Sperm production
- Unexplained fertility
- Impending Cancer or any major treatments that could impair fertility
What is the success rate of IVF Treatment
Globally, it has been observed that IVF treatments have a success rate of around 40%. A few risks associated with this procedure are as below:
- Multiple births
- Premature delivery and low birth weight of the child
- Complications associated with egg retrieval procedure
- Birth defects
- Stress and mental depression
You can meet our old patients too who have taken IVF treatment at Neelkanth. We have a team of highly experienced IVF specialists in Gurgaon, you can schedule an appointment with any of them.
IVF Treatment Procedure
The IVF treatment procedure involves three main steps:
The Pre Treatment Checkups:
- Ovarian Reserve Testing: This is done to determine the quantity and quality of your eggs, your doctor might test the concentration of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), estradiol (estrogen) and anti-mullerian hormone in your blood during the first few days of your menstrual cycle.
- Semen Analysis: If not done as part of your initial fertility evaluation, the doctor will conduct a semen analysis shortly before the starting the IVF treatment cycle.
- Uterine Examination: The doctor will examine the inside lining of the uterus before you start IVF. This might involve a sonohysterography and an ultrasound to create images of your uterine cavity. It could also include a hysteroscopy — in which a thin, flexible, lighted telescope (hysteroscope) is inserted through your vagina and cervix into your uterus.
The Actual Treatment
This involves the following steps:
A cycle of IVF can take about two to three weeks, and more than one cycle may be required.
- Ovarian stimulation: Ovaries are stimulated to produce multiple eggs. Multiple eggs are needed to reduce failure rate. Sometimes, if natural stimulation does not work, hormones are used to stimulate. In some cases, medications are also required.
- Egg retrieval: This is normally done at the IVF Centre. The eggs are removed from the follicles through a needle connected to a suction device. Multiple eggs can be removed in about 20 minutes.
- Sperm retrieval: In cases of male infertility, where there is little or no sperm in the ejaculate, sperm retrieval is an advanced microsurgical method used to retrieve sperm. This is conducted at the IVF Centre itself.
- Fertilization Process: Conventionally, healthy sperm and mature eggs are kept for fertilization and incubated overnight. In case of previous cases of failure, ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) is used.
- Embryo Transfer: This is the final step in the IVF process, embryo transfer is done at the IVF Centre and usually takes place two to five days after egg retrieval. Usually this is a painless procedure, the doctor will insert a long, thin, flexible tube called a catheter into your vagina, through your cervix and into your uterus. A syringe containing one or more embryos suspended in a small amount of fluid is attached to the end of the catheter. Using the syringe, the doctor places the embryo into your uterus.
Post Treatment Procedures:
Pre-Treatment: After the embryo transfer is completed, the woman has to take care of her nutrition and her health, to ensure that her procedure succeeds. She must refrain from sex, alcohol and drugs, and must take her fertiltiy and prenatal vitamins religiously.
Cost of IVF Treatment in Gurgaon
The cost of IVF treatment in Gurgaon can be expensive. However, many couples find that the cost is worth it in order to have a child. There are a number of factors that will affect the total cost of IVF treatment. The type of procedure that is used, the medications that are required, and the number of cycles that are needed all play a role in the final cost. IVF treatment at Neelkanth Hospital in Gurgaon is not very expensive as compared to other hospitals across the country. In addition, we also offer a range of payment options to make the process more convenient for our patients. We understand that undergoing IVF treatment can be a costly undertaking, which is why we work hard to keep our rates as affordable as possible. We also offer special discounts on treatments for patients who opt for multiple cycles of treatment. Visit Neelkanth today for IVF treatment in Gurgaon.
Neelkanth is one of the best IVF centers in Gurgaon and has the IVF procuedure in Gurgaon. We had been trying to get pregnant for a long time, but nothing like this happened. We were quite fearful of going to any kind of doctor but someone recommended us to visit Neelkanth Hospital. They offered us the pocket-friendly IVF Cost in Gurgaon. The doctors concluded that my wife had some problems getting pregnant, and he also suggested some procedures for overcoming the issues what we said behind him and believed him. Now my wife is four months pregnant.
For IVF treatment in Gurgaon, I would strongly recommend Neelkanth Hospital. I've just been one of their patients for a year and I'm already pregnant. The doctors' medical competence and friendly approach are incredibly soothing and reassuring. They've always taken the time to listen to any concerns.
We chose Neelkanth Hospital after reading positive reviews, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. They have the lowest IVF Cost in Gurgaon and provide world-class care.
Thank you to all of the doctors at Neelkanth hospita for being so compassionate and desiring what we all want. Thank you very much for sharing your happiness with us. We can sense your sincerity and how much you like what you do, and how easily you perform IVF procedures in Gurgaon. Thank you for making our dream of being pregnant with our miracle child a reality.
Neha Singh Bhati
I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Dr. Bindu Garg and his team for creating a pleasant and friendly atmosphere for their patients. And, I would like to encourage those women who are stressed by their inabililty to have a baby.