Get Best Sports Injuries Treatment in Gurgaon
Activities like walking, bending, lifting, and high-impact activities like sports can stress the joints and soft tissues and increase the risk of injuries.
The expert and experienced orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine doctors at Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, Gurgaon, provide care to the athletes suffering from any type of sports injuries.
A sports injury can cause damage to the ligaments, cartilage, bones, joints, and muscles and affect one's mobility and stability. Participation in contact sports can cause trauma to the knees and other bony joints, and exercises that include heavy weight lifting can increase the risk of painful knee and body injuries.
Treatment provided for the following concerns at Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon
- Muscle injuries
- Bone injuries
- Knee condition
- Shoulder and elbow conditions
- Foot and ankle condition
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Pain in the shin bone
- Orthopedic sport medicine
- Primary care sports medicine
- Sports medicine rehabilitation program
- Pediatric sports medicine
- Sports nutrition
- Complex foot and ankle surgeries
- Hip resurfacing
- Customized implants for total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive shoulder procedures
What causes sports injuries?
- Being in a poor health condition
- No wearing proper sports gear or helmets
- Poor training practices
- Incorrect warm-up
Type of sports injuries
Acute injury - Sudden injury
- Sudden pain
- Not able to put weight on leg, foot, ankle, etc
- Tenderness at the target site
- Not able to move the affected region
Chronic injury - Arise over a period of time.
Swelling and pain in the target site, and a sometimes dull ache at the target site.
Ways that help to prevent sport injuries-
- Exercise is good for the body, and with proper precautions, sports injuries can often be prevented.
- Know the game rules very well
- Always wear protective gear like helmets, pads, and other gear.
- Watch out for others.
- Don't play when the body is already injured.
- Always start the game after a proper warm-up.
- Learn the right technique to play the sport.
- Stay hydrated to prevent dehydration, heatstroke, and exhaustion.
- Learn the right techniques to play sports.
- Always take rest when tired.
At Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, Gurgaon, our patient health and safety are our very highest priorities. We provide medical assistance from X rays to physical therapy.
We follow a multidisciplinary approach that integrates care from medical experts who specialize in diagnosing and treating athletes of all ages and abilities. Our team of experts ensures the very best in health and medical care for athletes.
The team of experts at the Department of Medicine and Orthopedic Centre of Neelkanth Hospital offers the best orthopedic care to patients of all ages in a caring and warm environment.
How are sports injuries diagnosed?
- Physicians review the patient's medical history.
- Activities performed by the patient.
- Physical examination of the affected site.
- Test the range of motion of the affected site.
- Check for swelling, tenderness, and pain.
- X-rays to confirm injuries like dislocations and fractures.
Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon provides the best sports medicine services, including medicine, rehabilitation, and an array of non-invasive and surgical treatments for extreme sports injuries.
- Initial treatment starts with recommending tests and ice therapy to manage pain and swelling.
- Over-the-counter pain medicines and anti-inflammatory to manage pain.
- Expert orthopedic surgeons perform a range of procedures like reconstructive surgery, replacement surgery (hip), and minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery.
Conservative treatment options are provided for the following concerns-
- Lumbar strains
Why choose Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited for sports injuries treatment in Gurgaon?
- Expert in treating common knee injuries, like sprains and fractures
- A customized treatment plan to relieve pain and limited mobility
- We offer expert sports medicine at all levels of care
- A team of expert physicians in sports medicine provides quality treatment
- World-class surgical care- All types of sports injuries and orthopedic injuries
- Correct diagnosis and proper surgical planning to deliver the best result
- Nutrition consultation for injury wellness
- Advanced diagnostic techniques
- Regenerative therapies
- Innovative surgeries
- Comprehensive rehabilitation
- Affordable treatment
- Treatment provided by experts
- Proper follow-up
- Sanitized rooms.
If you are a sportsperson or active in competitive sports, you want to stay free from injuries to keep doing the activities you love.
To learn more about surgical or nonsurgical treatment options for sports injuries cure, schedule a consultation today at Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon.
One can only heal well with positive thinking and good care provided at the best hospital that is Neelkanth in Gurgaon. With the staff so caring and genuine and the team of best doctors around to consult, one heals very fast.
Neelkanth Hospital is known as the best Sports Injury Center In Gurgaon.
Yes, Sports Medecine Doctor are avilable at Neelkanth Hospital.
Seeing a sports medicine specialist to avoid a sports injury is a solid reason to do so. If you're starting a new sport, physical activity, or workout, think about it. The following items may be included in the visit: A physical examination to ensure that the sport or activity is suitable for you to participate in.
A sports medicine physician should arrive at your appointment expected to know about you, your level of exercise, and your injury in order to develop a treatment plan that ensures favourable outcomes. They will most likely ask you a series of questions to assess your condition and the severity of your injuries.
Yes, Neelkanth Hospital have the best Sports Medicine Specialist in gurgaon.
Sports medecone phsyiotherapist in gurgaon is a subspecialty of physiotherapy that focuses on the assessment and treatment of sports and exercise-related injuries at all levels and ages. This puts extra strain on the joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons, making them more vulnerable to injury.
Neelkanth Hospital have the best Sports Doctor in gurgaon.
I’m a football player and was looking for the best doctor for a sports injury in Gurgaon as I was facing a severe ligament problem! Neelkanth hospital served the purpose well, and now I’m quite alright now!
Neelkanth hospital provides the best sports injury treatment in Gurgaon. It surely is the most affordable hospital for sports injury treatment in Gurgaon. Be it the team of superior and highly qualified doctors for sports injury treatment or the staff taking care of all the patients in such a friendly manner; it makes the environment so positive and happy to be in. Also, all the formalities and procedures are very easy to handle with the admin staff being so helpful.
At Neelkanth Hospital Sports Injury Center In Gurgaon, I feel like I'm part of a team because all of the physicians and personnel are so helpful and friendly. All of the doctors have a sporting mentality. They seemed to be on my side and want to see me succeed helped me to establish a diet and workout routine that would allow me to push my body to the greater boundaries required to accomplish my game.
While I was searching for Sports Medecine Doctor In Gurgaon I went to the Neelkanth Hospital. I've been seeking treatments, and everyone I interacted with exemplified what medical care can and should be. They are meticulous, skilled, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and kind. I strongly suggest it.
I strongly suggest Neelkanth Hospital for the best Sports medicine doctor in gurgaon. It's perhaps the finest facility I've ever had the pleasure of using. You think you're getting high-end service at a high-end facility.
Neha Singh Bhati
I met a Sports Medicine Specialist in Gurgaon at Neelkanth Hospital and was quite impressed with the doctors and staff there. I enjoy everything about the hospital, and the doctors and staff are among the best in India.
The Sports medecone phsyiotherapist in gurgaon at Neelkanth Hospital in Gurgaon are the greatest; they are so pleasant and kind that I enjoy going there and they never let me down.
The Sports Doctor in gurgaon at Neelkanth Hospital are entirely focused on getting people back to sports, not just back to life and work. That focus has been quite beneficial to me. I used to be a triathlete, hockey player, and hiker before my hip problems. My doctors and nurses at Neelkanth Hospital have been working hard to get me back to those sports.
Without the staff at Neelkanth Hospital Sports medicine centre in gurgaon, particularly Doctors, I would not have been able to attend. They paid attention to me and addressed my concerns seriously. They are world-famous surgeon who works with professional athletes. But I got the impression that he genuinely cared about me or the my objectives.