What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, or ED, is the inability of a man to either get an erection or hold it for any significant amount of time. It naturally occurs in men from time to time. However, if it becomes a regular issue, it can not only affect a person’s reproductive ability, it also affects their self-confidence and self-esteem
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is a unique sexual disorder in that it can be caused not only due to physical issues but psychological issues too. Some of the common causes of ED in otherwise healthy men are:-
- Depression, anxiety or other psychological disorders
- Old age
- Heart disease
- Clogged arteries
- Diabetes or High Blood Pressure
- Tobacco use or Alcoholism
- Sleep disorders
How does erectile dysfunction affect a couple in their reproductive years?
For many men, their reproductive prowess is directly linked to their pride. Being unable to maintain an erection for longer periods of time not only shakes their pride, it also causes them embarrassment and low self-esteem. Overall, this leads to stress in their daily lives and directly affects their relationships with their spouses. Erectile dysfunction is embarrassing but in many cases, easily treatable so do not hesitate
Seek treatment for erectile dysfunction at Neelkanth Multispecialty Hospital. We are among the best ED specialists in Gurgaon. For more details into the condition and its treatment, contact us today.
How is erectile dysfunction treated?
ED is a physical effect that can be caused due to a variety of reasons, physical and psychological. The treatment for ED depends on its cause and severity. Some commonly accepted treatments for ED are:-
- Oral Medications: Several different categories of drugs are used for treatment of erectile dysfunctions. They can increase the blood flow in the penis or relax penile muscles to make erections easier.
- Penis Pumps: Penis pumps can be used to inflate the penis and keep it inflated for long enough that the person can have sex
- Penile Implants Penile implants are inflatable or malleable rods that are permanently inserted in the penis. These are very satisfactory in their feel and function but should only be tried if all methods of conservative therapy have failed.
- Psychological Counselling: Sometimes ED can be a result of psychological disorders such as stress, PTSD, tension disorders, etc. Psychological counselling can help men get rid of these barriers.
Why is Neelkanth hospital the best hospital for erectile dysfunction treatment?
Neelkanth Hospital has a dedicated team of doctors that provides treatment for erectile dysfunction and all its other related disorders. In case the ED is due to an underlying disorder, the patient receives a complete evaluation at the hospital to find the exact cause and treatment.
For expert treatment of ED from the best ED specialists in Gurgaon, come to Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon.
Yes,Neelkanth hospital is the best hospital for erectile treatment in gurgaon.
The neelkanth hospital has received nothing but great praise. They are the best hospital for the Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Gurgaon and I am so happy with treatment.
It gives me comfort to know that they are always available to answer my concerns and dispel my fears, and I am grateful for their concern and support. I wish there were more hospital like Neelkanth hospital in the world they provied the best and afforadble cost of erectile treatment in gurgaon.
I've been really pleased with the treatment management and everything provided by Neelkanth Hospital since I began my medical treatments here. I suggest everyone to go Neelkanth Hospital they are the best hospital for erectile treatment in gurgaon.