Infertility Treatment in Gurgaon
Infertility is a condition or disease of the reproductive system that is diagnosed in couples who are not able to get pregnant even after performing unprotected intercourse for more than 12 months. This process is called Infertility Treatment. To get the detailed infromation about infertility treatment in Gurgaon, consult with Dr. Bindu Garg. She is an expert in infertility treatments at Neelkanth Hospital.
What is a fertility exam?
Fertility workup includes a set of diagnostic plans and tests that help to determine the cause of infertility in patients. The tests are performed based on information provided by the patients, their medical history, symptoms, and physical examination. The diagnostic tests comprise the standard infertility workup that helps to determine the cause of infertility.
The tests performed at the best infertility treatment centre in Gurgaon, Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, Gurgaon, help to evaluate the potential fertility of the female and male partners. Fertility tests are very important for evaluating fertility and treatment and help the doctor discover what is preventing the couples from achieving pregnancy.
Test performed on female patients
In case of women, the following the diagnostic tests are performed to know the exact cause of infertility:
- AMH (Anti-Müllerian hormone)
- FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone)
- E2 (Estrogen)
- LH (Luteinizing hormone)
- RH test
- Hepatitis B surface antigen
- HIV RPR serology
- Rubella titer
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Laparoscopy for Evaluating Unexplained Infertility
- Prolactin Testing in women with regular menstrual cycles
- Basic gynecological exam
- Prolactin, estradiol (E2) level test
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Ultrasound for polycystic ovaries, larger ovarian cysts, and fibroids
- Basic gynecological exam
Test performed in male patients
In case of men, the following tests are performed to know the exact cause of infertility:
- A general physical exam by a urologist
- Testicular biopsy
- Infectious disease testing
- Specialized semen analysis- This test helps evaluate sperm potential to fertilize an egg. This detects sperm count, morphology, and motility
- Ultrasound test to check organs like seminal vesicles and scrotum
- Retrograde ejaculation check with urine testing
- A simple blood test to detect infectious disease both male and female partner
- Hepatitis B surface antigen test
- RPR serology test
The comprehensive fertility test provided at Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited can help both men and women to maximize their chances of achieving pregnancy in a short time. At Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited, infertility testing is done by expert gynecologists, urologists, and fertility specialist doctors. With the right diagnosis and treatment, Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited increases your chances of becoming pregnant significantly.
Why Choose Neelkanth Hospitals for Infertility Treatment in Gurgaon?
- Personalized treatment plan with regular follow-up
- Affordable treatment with short hospital stays
- Enhanced recovery
- Sanitized rooms following international safety measures and protocols
Infertility is very difficult to live with, especially in the patriarchal Indian society. It is very important to educate yourself and your family members about infertility and its causes. To find out more infertility issues, their causes and infertility treatment in Gurgaon, consult now with an expert gynecologist, urologist, and IVF specialist in Gurgaon at Neelkanth Hospitals Private Limited. Cost of infertility treatment in Gurgaon depends on the many factor such as age, type of facility etc. So make an appointment now to know more!!
The Infertility treatment cost in Gurgaon depend on the many factor such as age, type of facility etc.
We'd want to express our gratitude for everything docotes have done during Infertility treatment in Gurgaon at this hospital for us along this journey, including your compassion and generosity, as well as your professionalism and support. Most importantly, for your achievement in supporting us in obtaining this lovely little soul who has brought us so much joy.
We appreciate everything you did to make our dream a reality! We appreciate you going above and above to arrange everything, and we appreciate you providing us with the most affordable Infertility treatment cost in Gurgaon.
Today, I'm pregnant, and all credit for this belongs to the best doctor for infertility in Gurgaon. My trust and confidence in them and their recommendations grew as a result of the respect and politeness with which they always treated me. They constantly gave us the impression that they would be there no matter what and would not give up.