What is Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is the surgical procedure to remove the diseased or infected gallbladder. A gallbladder is a small-pear-shaped organ that stores and releases bile juice to digest fat. A cholecystectomy is recommended if the patient has gallbladder disorders.
Earlier, doctors used to make a large cut in the belly area to remove the gallbladder, and this surgery is called open surgery. Now laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery is more common, wherein, a tiny instrument called a laparoscope is used to make just a few small cuts to remove the gallbladder.
Why is laparoscopic cholecystectomy performed?
It is performed to treat the diseases of the gallbladder and sometimes the pancreas. The removal of the gallbladder is necessary for treating some problems, such as:
- Cholecystitis:- This is an inflammatory condition that occurs when the gallstones block the ducts in gallbladder and prevent the release of bile juices. It causes severe pain, fever and jaundice. If it remains untreated, the gallbladder may rupture.
- Cholelithiasis:- This problem occurs when the gall stones remain in the gallbladder. They generally cause no pain but may cause frequent or severe pain.
- Blockage of the pancreatic duct:- The gallstones can travel down from the gallbladder to the pancreatic duct and might get stuck in the duct. That may cause inflammation in the pancreas, known as pancreatitis. Pancreatitis may result in severe pain in the abdomen.
- Perforated gallbladder:-The gall bladder might get perforated and ruptured. The gall bladder's content might get released and can spread over the other organs and can cause severe inflammation.
- Gallbladder mass:- It is caused due to the development of cancer in the gallbladder.
Symptoms of the Gallbladder infection or disease are:
- Dark yellow-colored urine due to the presence of bilirubin.
- Acute pain in the stomach
- Nausea and vomiting
- Jaundice (yellow-colored skin and eyes)
- Repeated pain can last around 10 minutes to several hours.
- Pain under the right shoulder
- High fever
- Appetite loss
- Clay-colored stools
Advantages of laparoscopic gallbladder surgery
- Less pain than open surgery
- Smaller incision
- Minimal bleeding
- Quicker recovery
- Shorter hospital stays
Why choose Neelkanth Hospital for Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Treatment in Gurgaon?
Neelkanth Hospital has a very expert and experienced team of general surgeons who have demonstrated a history of painless and successful laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedures. It is one of the ebay hospitals for cholecystectomy in Gurgaon. We have a world class infrastructure that helps us follow international protocols and give our patients the best possible treatment. For more information or to book an appointment, contact us today.
Start by going for a longer walk than you had the day before. Gradually increase the walking time. Walking improves blood circulation and aids in the prevention of pneumonia and constipation. Until the doctor says it's safe, avoid strenuous exercises like bicycling, jogging, weight training, or aerobic exercise. Get the best cost of laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in Gurgaon at Neelkanth hospital.
Yes,neelkanth hospital provied the laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in gurgaon.
Neelkanth hospital is the consider as the best hospital for laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in gurgaon.
The average Cost for cost of laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in gurgaon is 1,35,000.
My grandmother was having some problem in his stomach which was not detected via several attempts of ultrasound and X-ray, later we went to Neelkanth hospital and they offered us to have laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in Gurgaon that proved successful and my grandmother got the medication according to diagnosis. Thanks! I would recommend Neelkanth Hospital for laparoscopy as they also offer the best cost of laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in gurgaon.
I lived in Sushant Lok, Gurgaon, and was searching for the best hospital for laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in Gurgaon for me as I get severe pain very often in my stomach but no medicines and other treatment proved successful. I saw Neelkanth hospital in my Google searches, and I contacted them; now the real problem has been identified, and I’m undergoing treatment from the best doctors.
I am deeply grateful to the medical team for taking such good care of me during my illness. My first hospital experience was stress-free, and I received the best laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in gurgaon at Neelkanth Hospital.
I'd want to convey my heartfelt gratitude to the whole administration and staff of your world-class hospital for all of their love, affection, and tender care shown to me over the past two months. Neelkanth hospital is the best hospital for laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in gurgaon.
I'm relieved and grateful to Neelkanthhospital for offering me with such a low cost of laparoscopic cholecystectomy treatment in gurgaon. I feel privileged to have the such a treatment.